Write A Course
Interested in writing a course?
Any licensed healthcare worker with 2 or more years of experience in their chosen field may submit a Continuing Education Course for review. Course content must me relevant for the practice of the Registered Nurse and be related to either; Scientific Knowledge, Technical Skills and/or Indirect/Direct Patient or client care.
The Author will be paid a one time amount of $50 per Contact Hour (CE).
Phase I Contact us at: email@example.com and find out if we are purchasing courses at the current time and let us know the type of course you are interested in writing.
Phase II Initial Course Submission Process
- Fill out Instructor Application.
- Print and sign the Confidentiality Agreement.
- Print and sign the Course Writers agreement.
- Submit appropriate course objectives. (Minimum 2 objectives per CE). Course objectives must be written using behavioral terms i.e. “will demonstrate”, “will list 4 symptoms”, etc. Other possible terms that can be used include, define, repeat, select, acknowledge and describe.
- Submit outline of course for Director approval. For those Authors who have completed courses, submit the completed course as well.
- Mail to:
Address to be provided directly to the author at the time course(s) are to be submitted.
Dynamic Nursing Education Course Director will review above items and may offer comments and recommendations in order to approve the initial process. Once the initial process has been approved, the Author will do the following:
- Author researches and develops course based on communications with Course Director.
- Submit 8-10 pages of type written material per CE (double spaced) pages with approximately 8-12 test questions per CE. It is recommended that CE courses offer 2-30 CE’s per course. (Keep test questions straightforward, avoiding incorrect alternatives, and negative (Not) questions).
- For courses greater than 6 CEs; divide course into sections no greater than 6 CEs with each section having its own course description, course objectives, references and test questions.
- Highlight the correct answer in yellow for all test questions.
- Submit a Bibliography/Reference list for each CE course. (2-4 References per CE is adequate. If you have websites that further information, you made include them here.)
- You will be notified after review as to whether it has been accepted, or if revisions are necessary. Dynamic Nursing Education reserves the right to make editorial and format changes to any course that is submitted.
- After acceptance the author's course will be placed on dynamicnursingeducation.com as an online course.
- Dynamic Nursing May wish to produce the course in print or other types of media.